Website Kalmar Lighting
Wir freuen uns über Bewerbungen von geflüchteten Menschen aus der Ukraine. / We look forward to receiving applications from Ukrainian refugees. / Mi duzhe radi zajavkam na robotu vid bizhenciv z Ukraini.
To begin work as soon as possible, we are looking for a dynamic individual who can assume a diverse and interesting range of duties and take personal responsibility for a number of areas in product design engineering. If you enjoy working independently as well as in a team and value an exceptionally friendly and supportive environment, this is exactly the right position for you.
Your future responsibilities:
- You will contribute to the design and construction of bespoke lighting products, ranging from classic chandeliers to contemporary decorative luminaires and functional lighting solutions such as crystal chandeliers, ceiling fixtures, pendant fixtures, floor lamps, wall fixtures, table lamps or lighting systems. Together with aesthetic, mechanical and electrical requirements Kalmar products are being developed and improved. During these design and construction works, performance requirements have to be balanced with costs, manufacturability and serviceability. Your job includes specification, design, technical budget analysis, critical component selection, integration, test planning, test execution and troubleshooting
- You will be working in a multidisciplinary project team, aimed at executing bespoke lighting products
- Generating drawings in various details form basic sketches to fully detailed production drawings
- Specify solutions for project requirements
- Documentation of specifications, design, and executed products
- Build up and maintain specialist knowledge on lighting theory, mechanics, electronics, system architecture
- The holder of the position reports to the department leader and collaborates with project managers
- Graduate Technical College (HTL or similar) – Technical University
- Technical degree in metal work, design or similar
- Knowledge or interest in electronics
- Willing to learn
- Solution oriented and open to team work
- Pragmatic attitude
- Driving License
- Availability to Travel
- Employment permit in force
- 2D & 3D drawing proficiency (Autocad and Solidworks or in a similar parametric 3D design tool)
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude
- Team player
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English
- Business-fluent German or English
- Flexibility, strong sense of commitment
We can offer you:
- An exciting and varied range of responsibilities
- A welcoming, international and supportive team
- Long-term employment at an attractive company
- Pleasant, employee-focused working environment
- Central office location, and flexible working hours
For this position, the minimum salary for full-time employment (38.5 hours per week) is EUR 31,000/year. The company is prepared to pay a higher salary in line with the market, depending on qualifications and previous experience.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we look forward to receiving your application. Please e-mail your application (including CV, references, desired salary, possible start date) to email@example.com.
We look forward to reveiving your application!
J.T. Kalmar GmbH
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.