J.T. Kalmar GmbH
To begin work as soon as possible.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who can assume a diverse and attractive range of duties and take personal responsibility for a number of areas. If you enjoy working independently as well as in a team and value an exceptionally friendly and supportive environment, this is exactly the right position for you.
The Marketing Assistant works alongside the Marketing Director and the management team to oversee, create and manage all external and internal marketing communications, creating engaging presentation material, documents and marketing content.
In addition, you will be responsible for producing bespoke pitch presentations for individual clients and maintaining the output of social media content in-line with the communications calendar and guidelines
This role is to cover maternity leave for 1 year, starting October 2021. There may be the possibility of an indefinite extension thereafter.
Your future responsibilities:
- Designing, coordinating and overseeing the companies visual output, including, but not limited to: pitches, fee proposals, presentations (printed and digital), brochures, advertising, pre-qualifications, corporate literature, social media, etc. (in-house and through the management of external agencies)
- Maintaining corporate standards and maintaining support material
- Managing image database and ensuring project information is up-to-date
- Assisting in the design, implementation and co-ordination of corporate events, conferences and exhibitions
- Responsible for sourcing, managing and liaising with external printers and suppliers
- Creating corporate templates for use across the business; from excel templates right through to InDesign templates
- Responsible for all ad-hoc graphic design requirements (including in-house production)
- Managing the output of all social media content according to the content calendar and company guidelines
- Assisting when managing external agencies in PR and branding
- Previous experience working in a similar environment would be an advantage
- Ability and commitment to hit deadlines and still cope when under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Good IT skills and familiarity with social platforms and marketing clients such as Hootsuite.
- Good working knowledge of photo and graphic editing software (InDesign, Adobe, et al)
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Interpersonal and team-working skills
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- 2-3 years working experience in a similar role
We can offer you:
- An exciting and varied range of responsibilities
- A welcoming, international and supportive team
- Pleasant, employee-focused working environment
- Central office location, and flexible working hours including home office possibility
This post is classified as collective agreement group III (metal industry employees) and for gross full-time. The minimum annual gross salary is EUR 30.000,- The company is willing to pay a higher rate in line with market conditions depending on qualifications and previous experience.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we look forward to receiving your application. Please e-mail your application (including CV, references, photo, desired salary, possible start date and reference “Marketing Assistant”) to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.